29/12/2007

yum-ee!

Photobucket

PRESSIES! i recieved some great loot this year, and i simply had to share! i have some of the most ah-mazing friends, non?

okay,loveys, from left: juicy couture longjohns that say "any one fancy a juicy pillow fight?", black knit high knee UGG boots, gucci rush perfume, furla key ring,green burberry tunic belt, adrienne vittadini leather cuff, marc jacobs neck scarf, betsy johnson drop earings, yellow calvin klein ruffle socks, brown Dior socks(so fun, non?) juicy couture tube socks, red plush sleep socks from victorias secret (i really did well with le socks this year, didnt I? haha), bath bubbles from victoria secret, as well as undies from victoria secret, the books atonement by Ian McEwan,MISSHAPES by the misshapes and jarvis cocker, and the other boleyn girl by Phillipa Gregory, OPI nail kit and OPI nail lacquer in 'I'm not really a waitress', true religion straightleg dark wash jeans, and below: volcom ski jacket from Urban for ski trip - which hasnt come in yet. love?

Photobucket

enough of my gloating. i hope that everyone else had an equally splendid christmas. what did everyone else recieve this year? do tell ;] xo Ali

3 commentaires:

A. a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
A. a dit…

oh sweetie! your presents are ab fab.

love the burberry belt. its so something chloe sevigny might wear.

i see some borrowing in our near future ;]

Bojana a dit…

UGGs!! I have also received a pair, I love them. They're so fuzzy and comfortable I feel like I'm walking on a cloud!!

I've got reddish ones so I kinda look like Santa hahaha