26/07/2007

dolcissima

yay! im going home in 3 days to see my darling friends and my darling pets! 3 days... it doesnt even seem real after being here for 6 weeks. mm.

anyways im heading to briarwood tommorow to have a bit of fun ( theres H&M & Sunglass Hut there ) and to grab a bite to eat at California Pizza Kitchen. i have to return a few things to H&M from my chicago trip that are too big ( i totally meant to grab a size 2 bikini top and i thought i had since it said that on the hanger but then when i got home and finally tried it on it was a 12 - so not good. ) and too small ( white cargo pants... enough said ).

and camp is in 5 days - for two whole weeks. i so so so hope its fun.


my LV speedy needs to be cleaned - i mean i guess im not going to be using it too much right now but still. ooh and my marc jacobs suede bag - some bitch at school ink stained it - okay it could have been me. & i need my BCBG MaxAzria heel fixed - its almost in two ;[


im going to go watch perfume now. i hope its good.

goodnight ♥

1 commentaire:

A. a dit…

ooo i am so excited for you to come home! plus your lovely lovely pressie will be there waiting for you ;]

howd you like perfume? i loved it but thought the book was just so much better.

thoughts?

love you darling x